Thinking about incorporating Pumpkin Pie flavors into your table spread this season, but looking for something new? We make our Pumpkin Pie Ellenos from scratch, so you don’t have to! But, in case you do want to try your hand out in some baking, here’s a simple mini cheesecake recipe that’s sure to have you grabbing for “just one more!”
P.S. You can substitute our Pumpkin Pie Ellenos with just about any of our other flavors to change things up. We also recommend trying this recipe with Key Lime Pie or Lemon Curd Ellenos.
Ellenos Pumpkin Pie Mini Cheesecakes
Yield: One dozen (12)
Graham Cracker Crust
- Graham Crackers — 12 squares
- Butter — 6 Tbsp melted
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Ellenos Pumpkin Pie Yogurt — 3 containers (~20oz total)
- Whole eggs — 3
- Sugar — 1/3 cup
As with any baking endeavor, preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit before diving in!
- Let’s begin with prepping our crust.
- Take 12 graham crackers and crumble them by putting them in a Ziplock bag and roll a rolling pin over them to get that nice crumble.
- If you don’t have a rolling pin, anything cylindrical with a hard surface works, too! Transfer those crumbs into a mixing bowl and incorporate melted butter until evenly distributed and mixed.
- Now, grab a muffin pan, and press the graham cracker crust into the bottom of the pans. We got a little crafty ourselves and simply used the bottom of a drinking glass or a measuring cup to press the crumbs into shape!
- Set those aside when you’ve prepped 12 mini crusts, and let’s get started on our pumpkin pie filling. In a separate bowl, combine your 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of sugar, and the yogurt portion of our Pumpkin Pie Ellenos together (save the puree for later!).
- Pour the pumpkin pie mixture into the crusts/pan, it should be a nice, smooth consistency. Here’s where you can get fancy: add the pumpkin puree from the Pumpkin Pie Ellenos you saved from earlier.
- We suggest putting a small dollop on top, then using a toothpick to swirl a design as desired. Channel your inner pâtissier!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow your mini cheesecakes to cool on the counter until they reach room temperature, then cover and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 3-4 hours.
- When you’re ready to indulge, sprinkle the topping from your Ellenos Pumpkin Pie Yogurt cup!
And, as always, Ellenos is meant to be shared so grab a friend and enjoy!
You May Also Enjoy Reading: